- First admission form should be taken from the office, fill up the form in a good hand writing and should submit on the school counter.
- Admission are made on the basis of entrance tests. Parents/ Guardians seeking admission of their children are requested to submit prescribed application form duly completed in all respect.
- A pupil joining school of the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of the date of birth, (Certificate received from the Municipal or village or Hospital records.)
- When a pupil is admitted on a transfer, he/she will not be placed in any class higher than that of which the certificate shows him/her are to be qualified , nor will he /she he promoted before the end of school year.
- A pupil who does not complete the school calendar year is not eligible for promotion , hence admission will be done accordingly,.
- No pupil will be admitted without a transfer certificate from the last school attended and in case shall a pupil be permitted to attend a class pending formal admission.
- Only pupils from recognized school will be considered for admission
- The school leaving certificate of pupil joining from a school outside Uttar Pradesh state must be countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the District in which the previous school is situated.
- In case of re- admission after withdrawal , the admission fee will be re charged.